Thread: roll call
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 01:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Lizard and Kathleen!

As I suspected, my mother has all my computer discs, including Office 2000, and Office XP upgrade discs, and although she sent me the XP, I can't install it before the 2000, so I'm still waiting! It's amazing how dependent we can become on technology, isn't it!

This is always a bad time of year for me in terms of illness. Unlike you might expect, I don't often get sick in Winter, but more often, as now, in Spring. There has been so much going around, it has been hard to escape being sick.

You could be right Kathleen, the change in medication may have caused Becca's weight gain, I have heard that a number of epilepsy meds can have that effect. Unfortunately when I suddenly put on all the weight, I never really lost it again, regardless of any dieting I did. I personally believe that a lot of the weight on my stomach is actually fluid, rather than fat, because I am relatively thin everywhere else. I am currently in the process of trying to lose a bit of weight that I have managed to put on over Winter - no easy task! By the way Lizard, I think you've done a great job in losing your weight! Keep up the good work!

I must go then guys - research to do - Ugh!

Nat.
Nat Hyland is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote