Thread: Crazy dreams!
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 11:19 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Crazy

Ok, this was my day off and I purposely tried to remember last night's details.

We had bought a farm and moved in, though it was a "fixer-upper", nearly hopeless. The yard had lots of muddy patches as though there were flooding problems.

In a closet I found a contraption that turned out to be a small industrial pump. Turns out the former tenants used it to pump pig manure at area farms, so DH decided to do the same. A lady called for "pump service" and I was trying to help DH figure out what he could put the manure into and where it would go once he had it.

I called Ace Hardware and they said they didn't have bags strong enough for that sort of hazardous waste.

I was going to suggest we sell it to a couple of the local pig farmers that I know, but we never got to the point of actually doing it.

Then, I had a friend who worked in an office of some sort. She hated her job and I was her confidant. One night I was there with her at closing and there were several things in the office fridge: a chocolate cake I'd made, a big bowl of frosting for the cake, and some Brie' cheese (sp?) I wanted the Brie' cheese but the big boss took that so I was stuck taking home the cake and frosting.

That's about all I can remember.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-28-2008)