View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

You're absolutely correct!!!

I checked on the reviews for the Keepeez, (WHICH IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE SMART LIDS). Same principal (they even look exactly the same). You place the ring on top, you push down, and it seals everything hermetically.

OR NOT..... if you read the views that people wrote.

Here's what they said: See, I wanted to copy and paste the reviews so if anybody bought these Smart Lids thingees, and they break or don't work, then no one can bop me over my head.

You have been duly warned.

NO ONE SEEMS TO LIKE THIS PRODUCT!!!

Here are the reviews so far. Whe they say 1 out of 5, they mean Stars!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lids don't work
Posted by poteet 04-29-08
1 out of 5 1 out of 5

"I agree with most of the other reviews. Seemed to work at first, now don't seem to work at all and I haven't had them that long. Need to see if I'm still able to return them. I'll stick with Saran Wrap."

Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No Report Inappropriate Review
Doesn't seal long
Posted by Blondsme 04-22-08
1 out of 5 1 out of 5

"Tried several sizes and a few minutes after you put it into the fridge.... it "unseals". All you have is a plastic disc sitting on the top. They are so lightweight, they fall off when you open the door.
Good idea, bad product."

Thumbs down
Posted by lt_467 04-21-08
1 out of 5 1 out of 5

"The worst product I’ve ever purchased from QVC. Lids did not seal anything. I wish I returned them so I would get the refund. DO NOT BUY IT."

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!
Posted by Franki2 04-01-08
1 out of 5 1 out of 5

"I unfortunately bought two sets of these. One as a gift. They seem to work at first, then after 20 mins in the fridge they come unsealed. I also tried one of the smaller lids and the seal actually broke...and no, I do not wear my nails long. Sorry QVC, I really do like the majority of your products."

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote