View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

A
Well who can blame hiim? I wouldn't settle for cuttle bone if I could have ice cream either. And personally, I am pretty sure birds are as smart as people (not really true: birds are smarter than some people I know).

And you know what I'm saying.

When you were saying about him taking his bath... my lovebird has a Visions cage. The water dish doubles as a birdbath.

Buth the parrot climbs on my arm and goes with me to get the water. He climbs right down into the sink, clings to his bowl - in ICE cold water. Has to be as cold as it can get or he climbs right back out.

I don't know why that doesn't kill him lol. But he loves it. He doesn't stop till he is totally soaked - and so am I. I have to clean the mirror and the sink (the wall and floor) when he's done. But he'll say "Yum yum! Love you!" and make kissy noises the whole time, he loves it that much.

Then we go back to the bird room, give everyone their water, and Minnie the lovebird sees that Jake had his bath. So she has to get in her dish and wash up too.

Me me me! she says, if anyone gets something, she wants it.

The Tiel will not bathe, and he's the one who really needs it. Messy Jesse we call him.
Koala77 (05-28-2008), Silverlady (06-22-2008)