View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

AWWW Judy~ IF it was easy, then the whole world would be Skinny Bu++s. It's hard to lose wt and it's even harder to keep it off. I sense your frustration and really can't tell you anything that you don't already know.

It's just a control and willpower thing. You don't have to be accountable to anyone but yourself, therefore, it's easy to cheat and start over the next day. I know you can do it, you know you can do it, but it has to be a way of life. The ratio of people that lose wt only to gain it back compared to the the ones that keep it off, is much higher.

All I can say is, you have to DIG deep Judy dear. Find that IRON WILL. Your health and your clothes will thank you.

Social functions are my downfall too.... Thank goodness I don't have many more coming up either... But, when you do have to attend one, eat lower calorie/fat foods in the day leading up to it. If I know we are going out to dinner, then my lunch is light and vise versa.

Take care Judy~~ Don't be too hard on yourself and remember~~ In the Diet world, WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY.