View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Wow great ideas! Hope more share too.
Jo thanks for finding the cleaning hints. I went from memory and did use the baking soda for cat odors. Gee, remember brushing our teeth with it?
Now if only I could find a maid.....I would have to declutter for anyone to help me though!

Scrub power is not a great feature anymore, but those that do help at home don;t do such a great job. But, I keep my mouth shut glad to have things done for me.
I see where everyone cutting gas purchases has influanced the supply and demand and barrel cost dropped by $3.

I stopped taking my asthma meds when I had to cut cost, so the PCP gave me sample of one that replaces the two I took and she will keep me in samples, that saved $20 a month.
I have been breaking meds in half too, the Lexapro and returning alum for the cash.

Anyone changing trips this summer or vacation plans? I really want to keep plans for a few days at Rehoboth beach, well Hennalopin Park is where we go to the beach one day, and then for the outlets and econolodge pool. I am keeps some fo the stimulas money for that.
di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote