Old 05-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Hello Kelly-
We use Bellsouth Internet, Home Telly, and Wireless (Michael does, they pay for mine from my office). We saw the $99.00 promotional deal and were thinking about changing everything over to another service for a month. We presently pay close to $190.00/mo for everything "bundled". I think I am going to call them tomorrow and see if they will negotiate with me. That's a great savings. You can get a tank of petrol with $75.00!

They'll work with you - they appreciate the fact that you call and give them a chance to meet or beat the competition's price.

I spoke with someone on the "Retention Team" so apparently I'm not the only person calling to let them know there are better deals to be found. They have a whole department dedicated to it!

I was really nice to him - almost made it seem like he was doing me the biggest favor - but I've found you get farther with people if you're friendly to them rather than accusing them of trying to rip you off!! They just work there....and they will be more apt to find you a good deal if they like you!! Good luck with your negotiating tomorrow!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chris (05-28-2008)