View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 12:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldbk View Post
Help!!! Where do I find the program you followed. I don't know what you mean by the stickies?I have suffered from severe neuropathy since 1994. I have a spinal cord stimulator implant, use Duragesic narcotic pain patches (two 100 mcg patches every 72 hours) and have vicodin and morphine for breakthrough pain.
I have just had tarsal tunnel surgery with an implant in my foot which has eliminated some pain.
I lost my right leg due to a blister (I am diabetic) in Nov of 2005 four months after I lost my husband of 3 years to cancer.
I have thought if only I could have one day free of foot pain it would be so great. but I decided that it would not be good - if I ev er had a day free of pain I couldn't bear to go back.
Help.
JudyH
Hi Judy! You're in the stickies. The stickies are subjects of such importance that they're 'stuck' at the top of the board so everyone can always get to them. Go back to the main page of PN and the very first 3 topics are stickies. The one you want is the second topic. That contains a lot of info about different types of treatments and supplements, vitamins and other things that have helped people with PN.

Just to make sure you get there in one piece... http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum20.html
Also, notice at the beginning of a topic it says stickie?
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-20-2008), fb123 (09-14-2008), Marie33 (11-30-2012)