View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 12:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just wondering...

I was just wondering if it is always necessary to get an attorney? I had my impairment rating a few weeks ago and have yet to hear from anybody.

I don't know what is fair or what isn't. I do know that this injury is going to be a thorn in my side for years to come..... A little background:

I broke my foot and have had 2 surgeries. The latter surgery was the removal of hardware and part of the bone. I was told I would for sure have arthritis and that dancing and running are a thing of the past because of stability issues. A perfect example would be last week I stepped on an uneven surface and my foot rolled and so did I.... I flew off the porch and landed on my hip and arm. A couple of days later my hip and back went to he@@ and I ended up in the ER in horrible pain. I have to be aware at all times of what surface I am walking on or things like this happen.

I really am tired of this and want to move on but I do not want to get screwed by WC either. I don't want to sign off on anything without future medical but I also am running out of energy and having to go through any legal stuff right n ow makes me ill.

Any advise for this Klutz?
queen178 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote