View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 01:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sydney, mine was caused through prediabetes and my b12 levels were not good as well, through a change of diet[ no high sugary carbs ] and heaps of b12 cynocobalamin supplements & Hydroxocobalamin shots, & vitamin c, all helped to repair the damage, i was lucky as my neuro got onto the cause early, which made all the differance.
I see what you mean with your nervous system, sounds extreemly sensitive, i am wondering if b12 methylcobalamin supplements may help you, its normaly its taken with a multi B complex, as they help each other work better, but its best to take the b12 at a differant time of the day than the multi B complex tab,
B12 is great for repairing nerves, if you want to know anything about b12 just ask Rose , she is our expert on it.

I used magnets on my feet as well, fairly strong ones that i put on top of my feet and left them there for months, only took them off for bathing then they went straight back on, as they get the circulation going and i believe they help with inflamatory part as well.
I have not heard of any sucess stories with those magnetic inner soles, i reckon applying them directly to the skin is the only way to go, with a bit of moleskin in front of the magnet to stop any magnetic burns which can happen with strong magnets.

Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote