View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

this is gonna be a quickie,

did a 1 1/2hr massage and boy did i need it.
my muscles were soooo bad. not even knots. just rocks. even my MT was amazed at how bad i can get in just a wk.

and it was everywhere. calves, hamstrings, butt, arms, neck, back. she was using heat and a massager and my muscles were like a bucking bronco. she had a lot of trouble getting "in" and getting them to relax.

i just can not get this situation across to my drs. i guess i "look too good" for them to understand. i can't believe that it seems i have to suck it up and live like this. why? and yet that's the situation.

i see my neuro again in august. i'll try again to impress upon him how bad i hurt. don't give up. that's my advice to others. i need to take it to heart.

i'm laying down for a nap. i'm drinking a lot of water so the toxins she got out of my muscles will flush out. pain pills and heat. that's all i've got in my bag of tricks.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann