View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

We're going to get the things I have stored at my (previous) employer. I have about 3 vaults of furniture and misc. items there that I need to get out or start paying storage for. I went this morning and rented a 10 x 10 storage unit - it's actually climate controlled and in a really nice facility about a mile from my house. It'll probably take a couple of trips in the pickup but Kevin is going to do most of the heavy lifting. Matt will met us at the storage facility to help unload and put into storage. We'll probably take some things out of the garage and put in there, too.

I also have an antique piano in storage at my previous employer's location that I'm waiting for them to deliver to me. I have a place cleared out to put it - and I'm hoping the 12 years of lessons I took growing up come back to me and I can play it again!! If not, hey I'm not too old to take lessons again!! Will probably have to have it tuned, though.

Other than that - I will be inside because it's supposed to be close to 90 degrees here this weekend. Yuck.....hot and humid.....
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote