View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 04:10 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up

That's a great thought LFAC...
So much to do , so little time. I met them [phytopharm ]at BIO in Boston over a year ago. THey approached our table [PDF, PDTRIALS.org. and PIPELINE]. They've come a long way and think this could be GDNF producing. Rick that's what you asked in another thread - there's the answer. But it's not available that i know of. As for green tea - that's been going on forever.

OK ..please help. I'm going to BIO in June. I am going to try to ask many individuals current questions and if they will allow me, record them answering . If you have a good question, relevant to something that everyone is shooting for now in an all around manner. . Legislation - FDA - NIH - DEPT Of DEFENSE - business oriented but this time around they are going to get it right. We need to turn Big pharma into the dinosaur it has become - and retrain the people to think and perform with honesty. They still don't quite see the need for us, but eventually, they will realize what is missing to keep them honest.

PM me with your questions, i hope you do send some well thought out but on topic questions about timelines, safety, change, let's start now, etc., trust, why should I get to ask all of my questions/ wel if that's what you want ......lol

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 05-30-2008 at 04:15 PM. Reason: sorry green tea drinkers, i see i hijacked - back to tea
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote