View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 10:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there TOSERS how is every one doing? Will things with me are no better pain wise or mental state. I did get a call from the appeals branch of comp so i now no the lady who is handling the case and it sounds like i will win. I also finely got my letter from Transport Canada doctor and it is one of the best letters i have read in a long time so with this in hand i have another one of the company's appeals beet. I do believe i have it all beet she already told me that because i had surgery that is all the proof i need to show that i did have bilateral CTS and TOS. lets see i also can prove that my injures were caused from my job so all the part is good. My doctor still hasn't heard anything from the pain clinic yet and she had to up my happy pills so i hope they work i am so tired of crying all the time or flying off the handle. I no the only thing that will truly help me is to get the pain under control and start living a life. Will that's it for now i can't think any more so i will say good bye for now hope every one is doing ok and i pray you all have a pain free day
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hairdresser (08-18-2008), johannakat (05-31-2008), mtnmom (06-03-2008), trixlynn (05-31-2008)