View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 01:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Mark,
I know you are familiar with this one. Life is like a rock, it's hard all over. My Drs at the VA made me feel real good one day. They told me just because I had TOS/RSD, doesn't mean I won't get something else. Made me feel wonderful. On a serious note, one of my friends has Fibro, and 2 weeks ago she was told she had MS. Primary Progessive 1 is what they told her. Her hubby and her own a mortgage company and were ready for retirement in a couple of years. She is now a cardholder and is staying away from some of the drugs the Drs prescribed. In Oregon, if you have a serious disease, you have more options on meds. Lots of articles on the news lately about MS and MMJ. It is not a joke, it really helps with the never ending pain. I wish you the best, and hope you don't ever give up. Lets see how this ride turns out. Everyday in Oregon is another day in paradise. Probably the closest to Heaven I will ever get. You know the old saying, Heaven don't want me and Hell won't take me. I'm stuck here for the duration.
stephen
Condor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote