View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 04:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you ladies

Billie, and Sally.
Fancylady I know you have been through more than most people should have to bear, in one year!!, and yet you have always had such nice words to say to me, and if that is a piccy of your face, then it is a very sweet and kind face also. You feel like a friend. Well I think we go back a little way in any case, in cyber time!!
Sally, they are all tied in together! My bladder is also about to be fired up. But Hey Did you know this, and it should make you smile. The ORGASMATRON was invented by an American spinal doctor, who was placing an implant in one of his patients. Suddenly she started ooing and aahing, because he had placed it rather near , or even directly on her pudendal nerve, that supplied her you know what!!, giving her a you know what!!! Well he immediately stopped being a spinal doc, and started being a sex therapist, charging loads of dollars for this revelatory implant. So all this year, when I was having all of these tests, electrical etc, I was absolutely TERRIFIED that I would embarrass myself by getting out of control, in a way that I have not done for quite some time due to spinal injury, if you know what I mean. Then when I noticed that they had allocated a female consultant to administer these particular electrical tests, I was absolutely convinced that there was a conspiracy afoot. Well as it turned out, I was perfectly well behaved through all the tests, got all the results right, proving that I need the operation which is a real drag. I'm just worried what I might say when I come out of the anaesthetic. I can be rather rude. Also I must admit, I am rather scared about this one, because I saw my mother after this type of surgery, and she was quite ill.
Fingers crossed folks. Thank you for your lovely thoughts.
#M.x
marijo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote