View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

See? That's why I come here. You guys know what I'm talking about.

I just told my husband that I don't like to go places in the afternoon. Not only is it my "bad" time of day (compared to "not so bad", I guess) but I'm discombulated and freaked out all morning, trying to figure out how what I do early in the day will affect me later.

Peanut butter sandwich for lunch with a few sips of diet coke. Can't eat anything unpredictable (like Cindy was saying). How much Provigil and/or caffeine to keep alert, but not enough to make me obnoxious. ("Whoa, Mika, I thought your grandmother would never shut up. What's WRONG with her, anyway?")

I've managed to force myself not to call and ask my daughter questions she probably won't be able to answer anyway: How many HC spots? Will it be warm or cool in the church? Where is the bathroom in proximity to where we'll sit? Can I have an aisle seat?

People wonder why I say "No thanks" so often. But this one will be worth it!

**My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:26)
Blessings2You is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (06-01-2008), DM (06-02-2008), Kitty (06-01-2008), MSacorn (06-01-2008), SallyC (06-01-2008), Twinkletoes (06-01-2008)