View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 11:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just can't understand all this!!

Haven't received any update on my SIL, I hope to soon.

But...last night was bringing Joslyn home for the night after she was flower girl at a wedding and my car broke down on a freeway exit. TG for cell phones, husband rescued us and car still sits there waiting for wrecker tomorrow to pick it up and access the problem. $$$

Then, this morning, my husband and I took Joslyn back to her mom and our brake line on the truck developed a leak. He was able to push the pedal down so it worked good enough until we got home. I don't think I would have had the strength to do that. $$$

Someone want to lend me some money? And some better luck??

On a happier note, here's a pic of Joslyn right after she stole the bridesmaid's bouquet and handed the bridesmaid her basket and told her that was hers. Don't be taken in by the sweet innocent look of this 2 yr old. LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Wow, what last 2+ weeks-jos-flowergirl-jpg  
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (06-01-2008), Victor H (06-01-2008)