View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Please don't get implants. I am deathly ill from them as are thousands of other women, including those with the "new and improved version". It is not worth it. Please don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undecided View Post
Hi, I have been asking questions all over this site about the saftey of breast implants. Has anyone had problems with the new silicone implants. These were put on the market in Nov. 2006 saying that they are a cohesive type gel that won't run out if ruptured. The Platnium level contained in the implant is in the zero oxidation state. They say toxicology testing has indicated that the the silicone material used in Mentor implants does not cause toxic reactions when large amounts are administered to test animals. Poor animals. I hate animal testing. I need to know if these new implants are any better than the old ones. I don't want to get implants if there is any truth that they cause problems. Too many people are telling me how great they are. I know people w/ implants and none of them seem sick. Then I read about people on this forum and they say their "old style" implants caused all their problems.
kaerae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-27-2012)