Originally Posted by soxmom View Post
I want to post a picture of my new, sweet dog Molly. The only problem
is Im a computer idiot.

I was going to ask Mr. Sox to help but i feel like this is my private personal
computer space.

So , does anone know how I should go about doing this. I have HP photo
smart. and I know there is an attachment thing below. but I cant figure
it out. Anyone?????? Help???????????
I have to resize ALL the pictures I download, it's VERY easy.

Go to "My Pictures" and click on the pic to want to resize. Then go to "File" and down to "Edit" and click on it.

Once you get to next screen you will see the pic in it's original size. Click on "Image" then go down to "Stretch and Skew" and click on it the two boxes, "Verticle" and "Horizontal". They will BOTH be on 100. You want to Guess at the size by percent. If the pic is HUGE, go put in 20 in BOTH boxes. Then click "ok". NEXT you have to go to "file again once you have size you want and "Save As". It can be same name OR give it same name with a "1" after it, that's up to you. You can play with the sizing for a while to see how it works.

Once you have it sized and renamed, go to www.imageshack.com. Browse then get the pic. Only take the url from the next page that is on the very Bottom, ie; "Direct link to image". Copy that and paste it in your post betweem image brackets.

I hope this helps. SAVE these intructions in your Noepad so you can follow them while you are there.

My Pictures > File > Edit > Image > Stretch and Skew > ok > Save As > www.imageshack.com > direct link to image > to post between image brackets
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
soxmom (06-01-2008)