Thread: Disability?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Daniella: if you need help/info in applying for Social Security disability then I urge to to contact Mike Finkelstein. Mike is a pro and thoroughly understands the application procedures and is more than willing to be of help. He does not charge for his expertise or help and does this service simply out of the goodness of his heart. He is a fellow PNer and thoroughly understands. Mike does not fill out the papers for you but guides you from the beginning to the finish. He knows exactly what to put on the application and what NOT to include. He does not charge anything for his service but I would hope that if he gets you approved that you would provide him with a stipend after you receive your first check. Mike has helped lots of members here with their application as well as members of the Neuropathy Association and the NPNC and almost all have been approved on the FIRST try!!! I'm sure there are still some active members here that Mike has helped so I hope they will come forward and verify what I am telling you.
You can reach Mike at his email address: mike3736@hotmail.com AND by phone: 1-718-966-3736. He lives in the EASTERN TIME ZONE so consider that as you call. He says the best time to call him is between 10 PM and midnight EST.
Good luck. - DanP from Tennessee

Last edited by DanP; 06-01-2008 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Verify identity of poster.
DanP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote