View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 07:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm getting my scs battery moved

Hi all,

As you all know, I've had problems with my battery location since I had it implanted this past Nov. I saw my dr a couple of weeks ago, and he said he didn't want to move it as he couldn't see any reason why it has hurt so bad. In fact, he said it looks great. he did agree that it has started to turn, so I do have a corner sticking out more then the rest. He said it might get worse it he moves it, but I figure it can't hurt that much more. He did say that he felt that the rsd has moved into my butt. (i know there is a joke there ). I'm willing to take the chance of it getting worse, but as the whole butt cheek hurts, both sides sometimes, right side always, I figure that moving it might help it and that rsd hasn't really spread. He said that he was touching areas not even close to the battery and I was complaining how bad it hurt. It felt like it was on fire and was stinging something fierce. Maybe I just don't want to acknowledge it could be spreading.

surgery will be July 15th, and I'm sure I will be good for my daughters wedding in September.

Hugs
Mary