View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I have been in a nasty mood for several days. I also hate this ************* disease, and I too fear that I will not remain independent. I detest having to ask friends to take me to med appointments when I have been told not to drive. I want to remain teaching, and do not want to have to move back to my hometown (where some of my siblings live) which is an economically, depressed area of Ohio that has become a bit of a ghost town. I hope to be able to move to Austin, Texas when I retire (not forced to quit)even though it is as hot as **** there. My younger sis and her family live in Austin, and I love it there.

I also can't stand waiting for the results of medical tests. My colonoscopy showed 3 polyps on Wednesday and my doctor said that one looked pre cancerous. I am also waiting for the reults of my MRI this past Friday. I definitely do not like feeling helpless at times.

Sally, Hope you are feeling better soon, and hope you realize what you did by granting us permission to whine. You opened a HUGE bag of worms!
barb02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-02-2008)