View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 12:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Check Out this check in-June1-7!

It's once again Monday morning and I checked to see if we had a check in post. See Steve, there is hope in the Universe! I'm not planning to do this on a regular basis...but for this week I'll pick up the mantle.

I never know who's new or who's just changed their name, and I'm not always on the ball with regards to whatzup, and I'm not always as nice as Steve (or as good looking) but it looks like I'm the bergermeister for this week. (Did I mention I'm not an ace at spelling either)

Well, the weather sucks where I am, I still have PD and life goes on. If your reading this and your new here take a moment to introduce yourself. We sincerely hope you find something here worth your time (or your dime).

If your not new to this forum, and have some issue you'd like to address be my guest. This could also be considered the "lost and found" thread. If you are lost, or have found anything of value recently (like a few missing persons) please post. That's it for me. Oh yes....I did commit and bought myself a new Mac! I love it. It's soooo user friendly. Of course I'm going to have to boil shoe leather to make soup as I've pretty much blown the budget (there was a budget?). "Budget" is not a term I'm completely reconciled to.
Curious (06-03-2008), Fiona (06-03-2008), RLSmi (06-03-2008), stevem53 (06-02-2008)