View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default REX, are you there? got my mammo report...

can anyone clarify this for me.

where's REX?
"i have grouped microcalcifications bilaterally which are largely unchanged" when compared to my previous 3 yrs. good thing i know.

however, there is a "cluster of more pleomorphic calcifications in the left breast, upper outer quadrant which does not appear to be stable in comparison to older films".

i know IF there is cancer that it's more likely to happen in the upper outer quadrant. what i don't understand is what pleomorphic means.

i went to the hospital today to medical records to p/u this report after i got a call that they want to redo the images on that side. i go back fri.

i'm not panicking but i am concerned, especially since i've been on oral methotrexate since last Nov.

ps... why do people cut in front of a person in a chair? it was my turn several times, like to get on the elevator, and someone cut me off at the pass. this is so irritating. and in a hospital no less. people are nicer to me in the carpy grocery store.

anyway. thanks for any advice you may know.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (06-02-2008)