View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Let's all get together and say a little prayer, that Sally may stay strong for years to come, so she can stay where she is.... Thanks.

Next Whine..........
C'mere you!! (My Mom always said that and then she'd give you a big smooch on the cheek and a good hug.) I'll keep you in my prayers too Sally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb02 View Post
. I hope to be able to move to Austin, Texas when I retire (not forced to quit)even though it is as hot as **** there. My younger sis and her family live in Austin, and I love it there.

I also can't stand waiting for the results of medical tests. My colonoscopy showed 3 polyps on Wednesday and my doctor said that one looked pre cancerous. I am also waiting for the reults of my MRI this past Friday. I definitely do not like feeling helpless at times.
Darn these tests. The waiting is terrible. I hope your tests turn out ok Barb and that you'll get to move to beautiful Austin someday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyC View Post
New whine. Gosh darn hospitals! I just got a call to come in for more mammo films and a possible ultrasound. The radiologist is requesting it. ARGGGHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

PS: I did have to do this five years ago but it still doesn't make me feel better.
I hope the tests are negative again Sandy. I had to have my mammos redone a couple of years ago, I know how it is waiting for those results.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (06-02-2008), SallyC (06-02-2008), SandyC (06-02-2008)