View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 09:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Momz, it sounds like you have the confidence you need in your surgeon. This is very good. I was actually thinking that you could benefit by another surgeon recommending the same surgery and I think that UCSF as OCgirl suggested would be an excellent place for a possible second opinion.

I realize that you don't have time to travel or probably even to wait for an appointment but since you are looking at a serious surgery I wonder if one of these surgeons would be will willing to look at your films for you. These days the films are usually computer files so you wouldn't even have to do more than send them electronically.

Whatever you do I hope and pray for a successful outcome. And I pray that you will allow yourself to focus on healing your current situation as opposed to thinking about possible outcomes or additional health problems you may face in the future. When you put yourself into the hands of the surgeon you have chosen please do so with the intention that all will go well. And know that we are all here for you.
fern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote