View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 10:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,
Yesterday, I went to the mall and I got some new lotion and lip gloss from Bath & Body Works. I could spend all my time in that store (and money) and be happy! LOL Anyway, the crowds bugged me, but I did ok with that. I went to visit a friend today, and had a good time. Laura is supposed to come tomorrow, but I won't count on that because she hasn't been keeping her word well lately....but I know she's busy, and has other clients, so I understand.

In school, I have to give a presentation about the children's book "Where The Wild Things Are." I have 2 quizzes this week, but I don't really care about one of them because it's just a one credit class...I know I should not look at it like that, but if the prof. was more invested in us learning the stuff, I would be too. I spend most of my time on Children's Literature. That is my favorite class. Anyone been watching the World Series? Who are you wanting to win? I am for Detroit......they deserve it.

Mentally, I am doing ok, better, but still have a ways to go. Well, I need to get to bed now. Hope everyone is well.

Diagnoses:Right-sided spastic hemiplegia (Cerebral Palsy), Neurogenic bladder, Migraines, GERD, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Raynaud's Phenomenon, and Neurocardiogenic Syndrome
KellyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote