Thread: My kid's prom
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 09:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It could be opposites attract

I worry about Johnny though. Morgan was his first girlfriend (back in 8th grade). I didn't think nothing of it because he was only 14 and they only saw each other at school.

Now 4 years later they are still together. He has never dated. Don't get me wrong, I like Morgan but I just keep hoping they will put their relationship on hold to experience other people.

He tells me she is it. They never fight (he says) he's always buying her little gifts and flowers (I keep telling him my bday is coming up). They always forget mom when someone else is involved

Anyway I do know it CAN work!

My brother dated his wife since 7th grade. Never had another girlfriend and they have been married 18 years.

They never had children because they say they just wanted each other plus having MS he felt it wasn't fair if his wife had to take care of him and children.

Anyway It's hard having this argument with Johnny since it worked out for his Uncle Larry

Hopefully they will finish college before they decide their future together. And of course I will be there to support them or "smack" them upside their haids

Roadtrip Wannabe
Bannet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (06-03-2008)