View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, I have the original box. (Don't think I have the original receipt). I bought it in a Rite Aid (not near my home). Can't get back there.

But there is ANOTHER Rite Aid within walking distance of my house. I'll go for one of my walks later on today. I'll take the box, and the seals, and we shall see what happens.

I don't expect any miracles.

Oh, want to hear of a brand new infomercial I saw on tv the other night.

The Turbo Cooker PLUS. Imagine, only two payments of $39.95 for a FRYING PAN WITH A DOMED COVER, AND STEAM RACK!!!

Supposedly you can cook 4 pork chops and on top of the steam rack, you can cook a bunch of veggies or even steam some salmon. And the flavors don't mix with each other BECAUSE OF SOME REASON OR OTHER.

I just watched in amazement as the people were tasting the porkchops and the veggies.

I mean, give me a break. I have a frying pan, ( Don't eat pork so I can't make pork chops), but I spray my PAM, put in my Salmon and in 9 minutes or so, I have my FISH dinner. In another little frying pan, I make my veggies.

This is one item YOU WON'T SEE ME MAKING ANOTHER INFOMERCIAL ON.

But I do like my new title.

PRODUCT INVESTIGATOR.

Has a nice ring to it!!!! lol

Be afraid, be very afraid....Melody, THE PRODUCT INVESTIGATOR will be on the warpath. LOL

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
braingonebad (06-10-2008)