View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 12:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I can relate to the procrastination thing too. I think It's because sleeping is such a trial. My body wakes every few hours, my tremor acts up (especially if I've been eating sugar) and it's an effort to make the transition from one plane of existance to another and back again. Its a major ordeal to change positions, and rearrange the blankets. I sleep with a light weight duvet, and am looking for an even lighter one. sometimes my meds go off before I'm ready, and there is the obligatory wait for them to kick in before I can start my day. I get tired just thinking about it. That thing about not reading since starting Mirapex was an interesting comment. I'll have to give that some thought. I find I read for information. Wouldn't want to miss anything important you know... Yes the computer can be an obsessive thing. I make myself leave it alone some days when I have a grip. Of course if it dies (It's not been bad today), I will have forced exile from the magic window and have to get along with substitutes for a few days. Could be traumatic. Ahh but there are other computers in the house. What a life!!! Someone should start a thread...what would you do if your computer self destructed? Probably wouldn't get any response because no one wants to think about it...
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote