View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 08:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm sooo sorry it's come to this!After 16 years of RSD there's NOTHING I haven't tried. If you had a block already--I hope it worked for you!This dis-ease use to be confined to my right leg. I have had more than 350 of these usless proceedures done (which includes blocks, trigger points, stimulators, sympathectomies, all kinds of drugs and last but not least a pump---went into cardiac arrest so that too was removed immediately) Got tired of all the crap and went to homeopathics in 2002. The RSD went into remission! Two months ago,However,I had surgery on rt.hand. It has now been a real pain!SMILE. It has spread to everywhere.Not healing so Ortho doc suggested going back to pain mgnt.Against my gut,had two blocks and I WILL NOT return! Eventhough it is "good" to talk to others that have been diagnosed, I hate this for all of us.B/c of this crazy stuff,it can and will allow you to see and do things "out of the box".I have many thoughts and ideas for you to try. I am not savvy when it comes to computers so I hope this gets to you. I will be thinking and sending you good energy to make it through the tough days. Pls, don't give up 'cause right now I'm in the same boat as you! Take care of you and my prayers are there! Sunny
sunnydaze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote