View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wanted: Part- time job ideas

Okay folks. I could sure use your help coming up with some ideas here. I’m in need of a part- time job. I’m looking for a work-from-home, no more than 20 hours a week, and no set time of day kind of job. I’m not looking for any get- rich- quick- schemes or scams. Just want to pay some bills and have a little fun, not become a multi millionaire by this time next year.

I never went to college after high school, so that puts me at a major disadvantage. I’m detail oriented and don’t mind repetitive work. I think it would be best to stay away from jobs that require anything beyond basic grammar, math, science, or computer skills. I don’t want phone work, so no call center or customer service ideas. I don’t want a delivery route either. According to some free online career assessment tests I took, I have administrative skills.

Some ideas I have are assembler, envelope stuffer, and survey taker. I have yet to find an assembler or envelope stuffer job that wasn’t a scam though. If someone is a survey taker, I have some questions for you. You can post here or PM me.

What else could I do? I’d be willing to get/ drop off things from the post office or one business.

Okay, I’m off to the debt diet thread to see what words of wisdom I can find there. As smart as this group is, I’m sure you’ll think of ideas I’d never come up with on my own. Thanks a bunch!

12/02- health world implodes, 11/05- Raynaud's (Brr!), 2/07- celiac, 3/07- gluten free diet

I will survive.
JustWeave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote