View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Burning eyes? tip of nose?

I'm new to this (10 m0nths) and my current neurologist has not heard of these symptoms so I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced them . Along with the arms and legs/feet isues I now have burning feeling in my eyes. Hard to explain, not dry eyes but slight burning feeling on the surface of the eye and corners of the eye, also central lips and tip of my nose. The nose can also get very ice cold in cold temperatures in a room.
The neuropathic symptoms are so weird that it is impossible for me to know what is neuropathy and what else might be going on with my body.
Current diagnosis is small fiber and/or autonomic neuropathy. I have had extensive testing.
I'm also having muscle pain if I do much of anything, for example planted some flowers is a flower bed so no real digging ( 20 minutes). Woke up 3am in extreme pain in both arms equally and biceps were firm to touch and hurting but it was not muscle cramps.One of my worst night ever.
Anyone had that experience?
I am not taking any medication as they have all made me feel exhausted ,weak and stupid.Now that's no help.I've never done well with meds even before all this started.
I am so thankful for this forum.
savannah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote