View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb for those would are interested:

I just got permission to link to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens forum and to a new
fund-raising idea to help pay for the eaglet's medical care (which is turning out to be VERY expensive, including a delicate future surgery). Thanks to DocJohn and Chemar for the go-ahead!

This is the fund-raising site, the photos donated by one of the gifted photographers who visit NBG daily. These photos are not part of the WVEC commerical cam.

The forum is small but it does have a wonderful thread of photos too, as well
as two threads on the Gardens/eagles and a separate one for the chick.

This forum is where I pick up many of my news updates.
Soon, I will be leaving the internet for my summer vacation (where we do not have electricity, etc). So I will be unable to keep the news up to date.
I am not sure yet exactly when we will be leaving, but it will be within a month. It might be right when the eaglet gets his surgery.

So readers here who are interested can keep up with the progress by reading that forum.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-09-2008), ali12 (06-13-2008), Chemar (06-06-2008), Curious (06-05-2008), Silverlady (06-15-2008)