View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 10:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow Monique, so sorry you had a bad experience at the MS Center in Atlanta. I was dx'd by a doctor at the MS Center and continued to see him but it was so hard to get an appt and then they kept canceling my appts and rescheduling them. I got so fed up I asked to switch doctors and they told me the samething, needed to speak w/ the office manager.

Well I got her on the phone and in no uncertain terms told her it was unacceptable to be rescheduling my appts like this and I wanted to switch doctors. She switched me to another doctor who I've been seeing since (5 years) and love him.

I came to find out that the reason the other doctor kept rescheduling was he was having health problems himself.

I have a gf who goes to the MS Ctr too and she had a doctor she wasn't happy with and asked to change. They switched her to another doctor.

I think you have to be pretty firm with them if you want to switch doctors. I know they don't like to do it for some reason, but they will.

I've heard good things about the Shepard Center too. Don't know about the clinic in Nashville.