View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 01:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I feel like a lurker with this thread. I only hope the information on the old site is secure and actually found Cara's copy when it was no where else to be found. I also respectfully request that if any of you do decide to move to another site you somehow let us know where you are. I don't go to braintalk for the layout or management. I go because of the quality of postings, research, and caring that come from you all. I would miss you if you went somewhere else.

I always read what you write, Al. I learn from you with every posting. And nothing beats your sense of humor. I think you are a perfect combination of humor, support, and information. You are a cornerstone to this site. Cara, if you ever left it would leave a void. Both of you, please don't shut that door without telling me where you are going. And the same goes for so many of you. I'm afraid to list a few of you and miss others equally important to me. As for the site, hopefully we will be pleasantly suprised and find it whole and well. And an apology waiting for Monica and for the rest of us left waiting.
Leslie
Leslieand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote