View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I don't see why should be chosen over the other...

YET!
In relation to LizaJane's post about money mushing elsewhere....Well, if it does happen and there's tangible proof of it..the IRS will find out somehow I''m sure.

As for comments on change, well, it will or it won't..it's up to the administrations to fine tune things to satisfy [or try to] the majority of users.

What concerns me the most, and what I've found disconcerting about other boards is that in the past on these two boards, site or condition specific organizations or boards are not allowed to be referenced. Mores the pity as these boards are springboards of learning from others and other sites. ON the restrictive boards how creative does one have to get to get folks in need to the places they need to go? At times it's like walking in a land-mined field! Then, tho not on these boards, there are some 'respected' self-appointed 'experts' who, I find, quote US regulars...occasionally on a daily basis...often out of context and providing points of view not attributable to us and strewn w/biasing mis-information. There! I have vented!

As for what I do? I continue to try to learn, understand and DEFY my condition[s]! And will ardently support others any way I can in coping with the 'lemons' life has given us. I am not in a situation to contribute much financially to either site. I have offered services and skills gained in my prior lifes -to be either used or not is the admistration's choice.

Actually, I'd much prefer chocolate! Hugs to all! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote