Old 06-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguins View Post
Erin,

How are you today? Any decision on the steroids? I hope you're doing a little better. I hate the vertigo. I feel like I need to be wearing a seatbelt while sitting in a chair!

Hope you're well!!

~Keri
I only just woke up at 2pm today, but I think I might be feeling a little bit better. I didnt wake up dizzy, and when I stood up, I only felt a little wobbly for a few minutes. I've been sitting here, wandering the internet, waiting to see if I feel dizzy today.

So far, so good. Maybe I wont have to do any steroids.

I'm supposed to call the neuro tomorrow if I'm still dizzy.

I havent been in a car for several days, so I dont know if my car will set off any vertigo. I think I'm feeling better, so I might attempt to go up to the craft store later this afternoon to buy a new set of knitting needles. See if I get the spinnys from that.

I do still have the weird headache that I seem to get with the vertigo, so maybe it's just waiting to strike me when I least expect it. (after I've gotten into the car and driven a mile away from my house probably)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote