View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 03:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I still have constant headaches and ringing in both ears. The foggines has never left and I am still having tons of muscle therapy as the tight shoulder, neck and back injury from the fall has left me with extreme knots that are what presses on the nerves and causes the pain. Someday I hope to wake up and not feel my head and the sound of the ringing ears. Everything gets worse as the day progresses. I have continued to work since the accident. By the way Marg I fell in Ontario Canada, out running and fell and landed on the side of my head. I was knocked out and had a lot of face damage. That has gone but nothing much else. Gosh, to feel normal again. Does anyone remember the days when you didn't notice your head or the fullness and heaviness of it. I have had my headach for 3 months. I will celebrate with a trip whenver this leaves. Marg if you want to we can email. I have read your post and I think with the family issues and husbands taking on all the work, and making it through the work day, we might have some info that the other may help. Let me know. Regards everyone, and may we call return to normal as soon as we can.
karly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MargN (06-05-2008)