Old 06-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

hi steamroller and welcome

Bontech supplements are formulated by Bonnie to deliver optimal amounts of the stuff people with TS need and the number of pills varies with age/weight

I put together my sons supps to be as close to what Bonnie recommends but he took far less pills a day with the combos we used.

Magnesium seems real important and I know of many people with TS who find the Natural Calm ionic magnesium citrate mix to be really helpful, along with the soaks for 20 minutes in epsom salts tubs (2 cups magnesium sulfate "epsom" salts in a tub of warm water-- best in evenings as very relaxing.)

re the rest, androgens and other steroid hormones are known to be waxing triggers for tics so yes, if the hormones are up then tics tend to be too

Candida clear by NOW is excellent for getting rid of yeast infection in the gut, which often leads to genital yeast infection outbreaks too. antifungal creams are best for topical yeast eradication, but the candida clear is really good for getting rid of the internal candida.

hope that helps.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote