View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 01:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default heatstove

ok Jo i am coming to stand in front of your heat stove.....hmmmm I guess I could turn on the gas fireplace in the basement and lie in front of it......but hate to spend parents money on gas....lol...so I wear four layers in the basement I live in an suffer the muscle spasms......I need a heat suit..one with a shower constantly heating my muscles is the only place I feel good or a hot tub....but out of luck on that one for now...hopefully will have one next year...who knows.....I want to feel the heat baby......time to go to Florida....hmmmmm age gap........ok I am 32 is that old enough (no offence) up here in Canada only old people (my parents included (they are close to 55 and 60)) go to Florida.....sterotype I know... but I am ready to go....but hate red tide and want in the ocean for the salt and the warmth..........oh Cali may be the way to go......I hope I win the lottery !!!!!! or this will never happen! but with that defeatist attitude it willl never happen anyway!!!!! ok starting to spasm from typing.......ahhhhhh time for a hot shower .....bye guys.......
any one in OES??????
love V

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote