View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie8 View Post
Hi Erin, I hope you are feeling better today.
I was feeling better. Starting to feel all spinny again. I'm happy that it left me alone for awhile today before the world started moving me again.

Just wish it would have left me alone for good. I hate vertigo!

I still dont know if I'm going to call the neuro tomorrow for the steroids. I might actually try to wait over the weekend.

I really dont want to have to deal with all the stupid side effects of the steroids. Last year when I did steroids the first time, I absolutely LOVED the way I felt, no numbness, vision improved, I felt GREAT, but then all the side effects started to kick in, and then the steroids wore off and I felt like crap.

So, while I'd love to have my body feel somewhat normal for a short while, I really dont want to have to deal with the side effects. If I call him tomorrow, I think I'll ask him if it will make my vision improve, if it'll help the vision and the vertigo, I might just do it, but I think I have to get past the fear of the side effects. (peeing every 3 minutes does not sound like fun. And my dad was going to tie me down last year because I was bouncing off the walls from the steroids)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote