View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb update...

Well the curbs are in, and we are supposed to be paved next Tues.

The weather has become HOT...90's...which I cannot work in.

I have an idea for the ruined part of the wild side ...they came and smoothed
it a little...I suppose they will grade it too. Up where homes are, they are going to sod.(some homes had alot of damage to do the water line in copper up to the home). But I am hoping I can get the grass cancelled in my wild garden ...
I am going to seed it with, annual babies breath, rudbeckia, (I have those seeds), I have rose campion babies growing in flats, and I will bring back
oxeye daisy seeds from up North and seed that in fall.(we have a ton of those and they are totally hardy) The soil was hardpan, and
awful to deal with, so only the most determined plants grew up to the curb anyway. Now I hope to have some nice flowers there instead. They mixed some of the sand from the road into the dense clay...so I am hopeful I can do something with it now. (anything to make this unpleasant situation, more acceptable.) I just hope my pain levels cooperate!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote