Old 06-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lor View Post
Thankyou Mrsd, Thats what it is. To be specific it's a Sir Matt Busby fuchsia.

We have it hot too. It's 91* right now. When I read about your weather, I looked to see where you are. I'm in the Great Lakes area too....north west Ohio. City is next to lake Erie.
Yep... SE Mich... 3/4 of the year.
summers= the farthest NE of UP.

Right now we have tornado watches....it is very windy...
One year we had a tornado which ripped off a 24inch Red Oak branch off our
front Oak--just like a toothpick...missed the house by inches. And my husband by 10mins...as he left and went down the stairs to the cars to do an errand. I think God was with us that time (about 20 yrs ago). It took us 3 days to cut it up and two
chain saw sharpenings! It was forming over our home (which is on a high hill) and moved on to a close suburb where
it actually touched down for a few seconds. I was inside...not a great experience. The whole house lifted up and sighed,
and then CRASH.... The sirens had just gone off, but you know..."they never really pertain to YOU!"

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote