View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 05:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I already have one male child who is almost 6 and does not display any form of growth/joint problems. I certainly would not think that my extended arm would be longer than my body, as everything seems to be in proportion, and I am of average size/height - but I will query the doctor on these concerns as soon as I possibly can. I think it may be worth a visit with my orthopaedic surgeon who I first consulted about my shoulders, as she seemed rather surprised that I would have such symptoms in only those two joints at the time that I visited - without them having been injured.
The only troubles I have had with blood vessels, is last year I had 4 haematomas over my hip/thigh area (2 on each leg, exactly the same place) - and I was tested for many blood disorders at that time - all with negative results. It was recommended that I use a topical cream for this, and increase my Vitamin C intake - this seems to have worked!
I have done as much reading as possible about connective tissue disorders, and thus far, nothing fits, except for the sublaxing or dislocating joints...
Perhaps it is purely coincidence?
HayleyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote