View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 07:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Steve your so funny!!

As my father always said they are probably "A bubble out of plumb". But hitting the pipe is also a very solid description. It seems as though he feel fancy free to misappropriate donations,mask wrongdoings, and intentially ignore us.

To him it has become the norm,like the air that he now breaths. False hero, black knight, a true pyrrhic victory. He was willing to sacrifice morality and the well-being of the entire community to further himself.

What gets me very cranky is that he has no remorse and is oblivious to the feelings of those he has trampled over. I remember I had encountered a member who I suspected was about 14 years old. He was in a foster situation,and his posts were very alarming,and he admitted to being sexually abused by various male members of his family. I PM John lester and asked him to help this young man,and use the information from his posts if he had to. I PM him twice with no response at all.

The young man disappeared from the community,but his member log-on details would of helped with locating him. I mean how unfeeling can one really be??

PS. There is a good possibility that those very same moderators you speak of Steve are none other than John Lester pretending to be different people. It's actaully very common that an administer like John Lester has multiple profiles,and uses them to further manipulate people into submission. I wouldn't be surprised if he was lurking on this forum too, promoting his other sights.

Last edited by Aussie99; 10-24-2006 at 04:35 AM.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote