Thread: here it is
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 05:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused here it is

Hi again here's the story my dad left when I was 4 I know boo hoo right? but anyways yeah he left and I grew up essentially around pereverts in my family my brother in law tried to have sex with me when I was 10 or 11 and no one did anything I was almost kidnapped and taken far away and God knows what would have happened to me then and throughout my life I have had this depression this "personality disorder" as they call it and there is tons more but I just want to get it out and hope that someone out there can say "I am here I hear you and you can do it" lame right I know.
On the depression issue I have been in and out of therapists office for years going to one maybe two visits usually because I have no money and my daughter who is almost 20 now doesn't understand what's happened to me little did she realize mom hasn't been well for some time I have been with a VERY abusive man who won't leave no matter how much I cry or have a fit I cannot take time off to get a restraining order right now if I don't kiss his *** I may just get hit who knows I think he is real close now but on top of my history I am with this man and I feel like I am going to die anyday and I want to make every moment count with people I love I cannot describe how I know this but either by getting run over a car wreck or heart attack maybe even by my husband but ok that's the short of it and beleive me I won't be a bit surprised if no one wants to reach out this thing that is going on has made me isolated from everyone I love
misstaylor2008 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote