View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 08:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default more good results

I just recently started going to a chiro for neck pain, rigidity and overall stiffness. She has helped my neck stiffness and pain more than anyone. I have had injections, botox, physical therapy, massage therapy, pain meds etc but chiro has worked the best. I too get out of alignment easily because my body is twisted due to a car accident which left one leg 1.5" shorter than the other. I now know by the pain when I am out of alignment, which is alot. Sometimes I can even pop my own neck and that helps.
I have had severe hip pain recently and she ordered an mri to see what was going on-I can't even get in to see my ortho doc until next thursday. She has taken the time and concern to try and help me with my pain. As a result of mri I now know I have severe scoliosis, severe degeneration in low back disc, and 2 compressed nerves. Just wonderfull, as if pd wasn't enough.
I know why you are sceptical, I used to be that way. But once you go and it helps tremendously, you will no longer be unsure.
libra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote