View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 03:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default John posted a note

for those of you who may have given up on BThastypastry, I clicked on it and John L. left a note of why it has been down so long. Hardware/software/ and travel situations.

Now back to that popping back thing. It is a daily thing for me now and guess what, pain levels have plummeted since the popping started. I can make it happen now and sometimes you can hear it in another room!

The pop and pops are just below the cervical surgery area. Maybe, just maybe the tensed up muscles there are starting to let go and allow my spine to adjust itsself. Isn't that what popping is all about? I've know folks for years who love to pop their backs or get their backs popped going...aaaahhhhh after especially a sequenced multi pop.

Oh..for all y'all out there taking care of the infirm, I have joined your boat. I had no idea this would befall me. After my mother died her husband has gone steadily down hill. I never really new the man that well but boy I do now! He refuses clinical VA/SS help and relies on me and my brother to get 'r done for him. We can't always be around though...don't know what to do.

Peace and love from AL
jb
ejbpesca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote